Tami, 46, disabled writer and artist; currently existing in Michigan with six cats and what's left of my sanity. Fangirl-4-Life.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
DEADPOOL - “Oh, F***K Me” (High Quality) - Here’s that test footage that has been popping up all over since it leaked at comic-con, featuring Ryan Reynolds as The Merc With The Mouth - in crisp, clear video! Looks so much better! Watch now before it gets taken down.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
A little of both.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
For the most part.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
The wrong ones. ”Curious” straight women. Users.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Used to. I could never say “nipple” in conversation.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
I think it was a link to a website.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
"All About the Bass" is my new groove; otherwise, I’m into oldies.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I finished my second “Sherlock” novel.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Yes, but we’re just friends.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
Correcting grammar (should be “your”). Trusting too easily.
22. Where would you like to travel?
I’d love to go back to London, and around the UK. Also want to go to New Zealand someday.
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Cuddling my cats.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
All the parts that hurt.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Neither — just wish it wasn’t so sensitive to light. Sunlight makes me break out.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My roommate, who is leaving me in two weeks.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I was (and still am, technically) married. I regret it.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
I buzz my head bald every summer in order to keep cool; when I get hot, my sweats causes my scalp to break out in welts.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I’d be more apt to watch two male celebrities get it on than actually participate.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
Sorry, my body doesn’t bend that way anymore.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
I’ve lived without TV many times, but always had music.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Stupid shit. I tend to babble incessantly during awkward silences.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Someone fannish. Someone who loves my cats and treats them with respect. Someone who shares domestic responsibilities. Someone who is thoughtful and considerate, and passionate about causes.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Dollar Tree. I love cheap stuff. Halloween specialty stores.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
That’s far behind me.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I’ve given second chances. And third chances. Not everyone deserves them, no.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
It’s “you’re” and I’m either sleeping, writing, or dead.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
My bladder. And my cats. My cats jumping on my bladder.
46. What are you paranoid about?
What am I not paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
Not for a long time.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My financial status.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Don’t wear it.
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
None in particular.
56. Favourite colour?
Varies depending on my mood.
57. Favourite food?
Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Persian, Italian, Mexican, German-Russian. Greek.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Bacon and cheese scrambled egg wrap.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Spelling bees, art, writing…
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
Came close. Retail fraud. I was on a heavy narcotic following a recent surgery and forgot to pay for something in my cart. I was grabbed by security on my way out. I wound up paying $700 to the court for a $20 bag of cat food for which I had the money and had offered to pay as soon as they pointed out my error. I was harassed by the store detective in the four hours he kept me prisoner, and a week after this my stitches opened up. Did I mention I had a two-pound tumor removed from my abdomen and spent five days in hospital just before this happened? Fortunately, I have many good friends who raised the money for me in 24 hours to pay the fee, as I am Disabled and only get $700/mo on which to live.
63. Ever been in love?
Too many times.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
First boy: I was about seven, his name was Eric, he was shy and said “lellow” instead of “yellow.” I kissed him.
First girl: I was probably six, she was my best friend at the time, cute little freckle-faced tomboy like me, we used to fool around…I knew at an early age I liked girls and thought it was perfectly normal.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Ugh, no — just ate!
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Some of them. One of them I adored is gone, I can’t get in touch with her, but she did the “Ask the Odd Family” tumblr.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
"Sherlock: The Empty Hearse."
70. Names of your bestfriends?
To paraphrase Sherlock, I don’t have any best friends.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
Merlot, lavender, sand, and black. They match the colors I painted the room.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three: two under my head, one between my knees.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
There’s a hedgehog in the bed but mostly I sleep with live ones (my cats).
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
82. Favourite movie?
I have no one favorite.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 Jump Street — THE TV SERIES ONLY.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
I don’t remember their names.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
"X-Men: First Class"
96. Favourite actress?
There are so many…Cate Blanchett, Scarlet Johansen, Meryl Streep, Angela Bassett…
97. Favourite actor?
Too many to have one…currently loving on Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Samuel L. Jackson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Sir Ian McKellen…
98. Do you tan a lot?
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA HAA!
99. Have any pets?
I prefer to call them my four-legged furry kids.
100. How are you feeling?
I used to use my hands.
101. Do you type fast?
Let’s put it this way: sometimes the computer has trouble keeping up.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes, of course. Granny. Uncle Rusty. Uncle Dennis. Mamaw.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
This was asked already and yes.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Tami Turtle. My mother still calls me “Turtle.”
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
I’ve been out of my state, out of my country, and out of my mind.
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
I make a kick-ass chicken noodle soup from scratch.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
I also make Chinese food, from authentic recipes.
119. Favourite book?
The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
I can be.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
For some people.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Not being in pain. Not being afraid.
128. Would you change your name?
Already did. Legally.
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
As in the sandwich shop? They’re okay.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Redundant question. My therapist.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
So crawl on my belly ‘til the sun goes down
I’ll never wear your broken crown
I can take the road and I can fuck it all away
But in this twilight, our choices seal our fate
134. Can you count to one million?
I’m sure I can but I don’t want to.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I can’t even remember.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Bedroom door open.
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
May and October.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
Tried it once, didn’t agree with me.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"You’re welcom to stay here while we do this; otherwise, the landlady will show you out."
Robert Glenn, an inmate in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) at Corcoran State Prison in California killed two inmates while in prison. He believes these murders were justified because both men were convicted rapists, one of whom was accused of raping his sister from the age of 8 to 14.
I never thought I would admire a murder
Did you know that in most criminals frown upon rapists and molesters If they find out that they raped or molested a woman they usually treat them terribly like beating them up, or making them die. Criminals don’t even accept that.
Absolutely true, because if you think about it they have families and perhaps kids. If they find out you’re a child molester they are going to hate you.
Sometimes when child molesters go to jail, even the guards are lied to about what the molester did to go there. They sometimes make up a false crime to protect the molester from serious injury.
Ain’t it fucked up that even hardened criminals realise rape is fucking wrong no matter what, but there are some government officials that cannot?
that last fucking comment tho
My ex was friends with a guy who molested a child he used to babysit, and when he was caught he was sent to prison where he was gang-raped. After he got out, he continued to desire children. As a child sexual abuse survivor, it made me very uncomfortable to be around him. He used to ask me for forgiveness for what he did. That was not up to me to give.
This isn’t funny — it’s sad. They’re calling him/her “pinche maricon” which translates to “rotten” or “lousy faggot.” Basically, it’s a horrible slur.
When I was a child, the kids who lived next door — the Sanchez family — all called me “bruja.” I didn’t know at the time that it meant “witch” and while I am a witch, they meant it in a derogatory manner (probably because they’d get in trouble if they called me a “bitch”). They said it with sneers and laughed at me because I didn’t know what they were saying, but the tone of their voices alone upset me.
Being called nasty names in a foreign language is just as cruel as having them said to you in one you understand.